Buying a Home in Maryland
Considering that your home or property is most likely the biggest investment you’ll ever make, having long-term financial and lifestyle consequences, you’ll want to be sure you have the best help available to you.
If you are looking to buy real estate, consider the quality advice that comes from a well trained and experienced professional. Whether you are relocating from out of state or just moving to a new Austin neighborhood, only a REALTOR® will have the skills you really need. For example:
- My understanding of a multitude of funding options means you may be able to afford more than you thought you could.
- My understanding of local amenities, combined with my ability to assess your needs and wants, means you can easily find just the right home. I put in time to save you time, researching your needs and market availability so you can relax and enjoy the experience.
- I have access to a huge variety of listings, and won’t waste your time on homes that aren’t right for you.
- Having seen so many styles of homes in my career gives me insight into simple upgrades, changes or additions that can make an almost-perfect home just right.
- I can inform you about real estate values, taxes, utility and maintenance costs, municipal services and facilities, and I may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy.
- Unlike a private seller, I have no emotional connection to the homes I sell. This means I can be objective about any assets or detriments and willingly include this information when discussing the home with you.
- My understanding of the market and funding options means more opportunity for you. Plus I can let you know what information to bring with you when you apply for a loan.
- Because I will explain the what and why of things along the way, you don’t need to be intimidated by the sales process.
- My network of professional colleagues such as appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage lenders, contractors and insurance agents assures you get the best and most thorough service available.
Contact KEITH TATE, MD REALTORS®
New Homes in MD
I will research new construction projects to find the home you want. If you prefer to start from scratch, I can refer you to the highest quality local home builders. If you see a model home or housing project that intrigues you, contact me to arrange a showing.
What Can a Maryland Buyer’s Agent Do For You?
A Buyer’s Agent can assist you in deciding which builders you want to work with by comparing their work, and also help you choose upgrades, and negotiate the maze of mortgage applications, inspections, and other requirements involved in buying a new home. You should know that it is the builder who pays the Buyer’s Agent fee, even though it is you that I work for.